Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Talia | Senior

     Looking back four years, I was beginning my freshman year of high school. I had no idea what to expect. Everything was new and I was a bit scared. New teachers, new atmosphere, new friends, new chapter of my life. 
     The very first friend I made in high school was Talia. We both happened to be decorating our lockers at the same time and discovered we were both adamant fan girls (Jonas Brothers, anyone?) I suppose there began the foundation of our friendship and she is still one of my best friends to this day. Throughout the high school years, our lockers were across from one another and every year, we had at least one class together. Talia has become like my sister and I am so grateful for her.
     I can't wait to see how God will use her big heart and beautiful smile throughout the college years. I know that Talia has blessed me immensely with her friendship and I can not imagine my high school years without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment