Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sarasota at a Glance

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm still alive and breathing. 

School has been quite hectic the past couple of weeks, but I'm enjoying the work. Everyone is so creative and talented. It truly is humbling to be working with such an amazing group of young artists and teachers. A majority of the time, I don't feel qualified to be gaining instruction from such incredible professors. Their knowledge of the art and design world is so extensive, I am beyond grateful to be one of their pupils. 

Here's a look at my home away from home. It's a stunning view at sunset, but venture out anytime between 12-4 and you will probably melt faster than a popsicle. Can't wait for the fall and winter months to come. 







No comments:

Post a Comment